To ensure your requested dates are set aside for you, please be sure to follow the directions carefully. If you would like a printed copy of this information, you can mail
or fax it to us.
- Choose your Horseback Adventure! Once you have decided on the trip you would like to go on, please choose the name of it from the drop-down menu, along with the date you are wanting.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions page before submitting your application.
- Fill out the information form. In order to properly plan for each trip, we need to know the height, weight, age and experience level of each person on the ride. Please fill in and submit one form for each person on the trip.
- Experience Level:
Beginner: never ridden before
Novice: have ridden 5 or more times and is comfortable at a trot
Intermediate: confident and in control at lope/canter
Experienced: confident and in control at gallop and over jumps
- Calculate your deposit. Each overnight trip requires a non-refundable deposit for each person on the ride. The deposit is 50% of the price of the ride, excluding GST.
- Please call us to confirm the time of your 2 hour, 3 hour, Ranch Day Ride and Mountain Day Rides. We need a credit card number to hold your spot for the 2 and 3 hour rides, but don’t take a deposit for these rides.
- Your balance is due the day you check in for your ride. At that time we can accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Travellers Cheques and cash.